Would you be excited to live the bank’s core values of Team Work, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, and Socially Responsible? If yes, Akiba Commercial Bank Limited, a leading bank in microfinance; is currently recruiting for suitably qualified Tanzanians to join its workforce in following positions:-
1. BANK TELLERS (11 Posts)
The position reports to the Supervisor, Cash and Customer Service, and will be carrying out the following responsibilities:-
1. Provide quality service to Customers and managing Customer expectations.
2. Receive cheques and cash for deposit to customers’ accounts.
3. Ensure that cash withdrawals by customers are accounted for and posted properly.
4. Recount and tie all the cash before depositing them to BOT.
5. Deal with forex transactions.
6. Execute standing instructions from customers.
7. Any other duties to be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Advanced Diploma/Degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other relevant Degree.
• Fresh Graduate with a good degrees i.e. minimum upper second class.
• Passes in Mathematics at ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level is a must.
• Competency in Computer application.
• High level of integrity and morals.
• Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
The above position carries a competitive pay and benefit package commensurate with a successful candidate’s academic and professional qualifications
ACB is an equal opportunity employer.
A reliable reference is a must.
Application letters MUST be hand written.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Candidates should write to the undersigned before Saturday 11th August 2012, enclosing the following:-
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Copies of relevant certificates and exams results transcripts as appropriate.
Candidate’s day contact address, including mobile phone numbers
Contact addresses of three professional and/or academic related referees.
THE HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES,
AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED,
AMANI PLACE (3RD FLOOR),
P.O BOX 669,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Only successful applicants will be responded to.